CREATOR OF THE UNFUCK METHOD... AND YOUR COACH!
I was fed up. I was stuck. I needed to start again and ‘Unf*ck’ my mind. It’s the only word I can think of that truly hits the spot. I had gone through numerous career changes, two university degrees, and a thousand other courses while trying to fit into society’s definition of success... you know... a successful career, a Disney-perfect life, and trying to achieve it all before I got to the big ‘THREE OHHHH’.
The truth was, I was miserable, and I was using exercise as an escape.
I realised that while working as a nurse in 'HEALTH', I was the unhealthiest I had ever been. It wasn't until I truly understood my unhealthy behaviours and said f*ck it all that I found my true passion: coaching. Understanding everything about my own behaviours and trying different strategies led to the creation of the Unf*ck Method.
What I soon realised was that my clients had much bigger issues than just wanting to drop a few pounds - binge eating, food fears, diet demons, and a really negative body image - all from striving to achieve an unrealistic body shape or size. I discovered that in order to get to the root cause of a client's binge eating, restrictive eating, or body image issues...we had to work on mindset. This is where I started to see REAL breakthroughs. I developed 'The Unf*ck Method' - a coaching approach that integrated:
- CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy)
- REBT (Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy)
- ACT (Acceptance & Committment Therapy)
- My Clinical Practitioner skills (from nursing)
- My Personal Training experience
- My knowledge & experience as a Nutritionist
The results could not be ignored. My combining all of these processes, we figure out WHY you do the things you do (your behaviours) and how to put a solution in place. A solution that is specific to YOU. My priority as a coach is to give you the tools you need that suit YOU so that you are fully confident in going it alone once the coaching finishes - no more rebounds, no more 'falling off the wagon' - an effective method that you can continue with to allow for consistency and changes that will last a lifetime.
Everything is figureoutable. Everything is changeable.
You only have one life.....make something of it! You've spent your entire life beating yourself up about how you look, banning foods, and obsessing over when you eat, what you eat, and how it might impact the scales.
You don't have to spend one more day suffering. You can say 'f*ck this' - reprogramme your brain and start a new chapter towards reaching your potential and optimising your life for health, happiness, and fulfilment.
Before & After implementing the Unf*ck Method where I stopped unhealthy thinking & behaviours and focused on nutrition, healthy exercise, and bulletproof mindset.
Skills & Qualifications
- Advanced Sports & Exercise Nutritionist
- Applied Nutrition & Supplementation certification
- Registered Nurse
- Advanced Sports & Exercise Personal Trainer
- MNU Certified Nutritionist
- Certified Nutritional Therapist
- Certified Life Coach
- CBT Practitioner (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy)
- REBT Practitioner (Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy)
- ACT Practitioner (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
- Diploma in Comprehensive Health & Behaviour Change coaching